[Koha] Request to add our company name in list of Koha support providers for Portugal or Community of Portuguese Speaking Countries.

Luís Oliveira folhaderosto at outlook.pt
Tue Oct 21 07:14:24 NZDT 2014

 Dear Koha webmaster,

We
would like to see our company added to your list of koha support providers. We
are  offering a full range of services to
all libraries interested on using the koha ILS. Although Koha is a open source
software and therefore libraries may download and use it for free, most of them
do not have the internal technical knowledge to implement it.

Thus, Folha de Rosto came to help
libraries on implementing Koha solutions according to their needs.

Short description of our services:

·
Customized Koha installation and implementation

·
Data migration

·
Training

·
Support 24/7

·
Custom developpment

·
Consulting

Company
Name:  Folha de Rosto -
Preservação, Conservação, Restauro de Documentos e Gestão da Informação, Lda.

Contact Person:
Luís Oliveira

Contact email:      folhaderosto at outlook.pt

Website:
www.folhaderosto.pt

Telephone:
+351914619647

Address:                Rua do Freixo, 1071, Espaço 13

                              4300-219 Porto

                              Portugal

Best Regards

A DireçãoLuís Alexandre Oliveira
Folha de Rosto - Preservação, Conservação, Restauro de Documentos e Gestão da Informação, Lda.
Rua do Freixo, 1071, Espaço 13 - 4300-219 Portowww.folhaderosto.ptfolhaderosto at outlook.pt
Tel: 914619647