[Koha] Problem in sending email

Mark Tompsett mtompset at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 17 03:42:01 NZDT 2014

Greetings,

The process_message_queue.pl script runs from a cronjob
which has the KOHA_CONF environment variable properly set.

This is the table that will help you determine where your problem is:
http://schema.koha-community.org/tables/message_queue.html

It should be noted that if you installed from packages and have access to
the
debian command scripts, you may wish to make sure that the email is enabled.
http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Commands_provided_by_the_Debian_packages#koha-email-enable

Assuming you have email configured correctly:

if you look at the message queue table and check the status field of all the
records,
     they should all/most read sent.

If they all say pending and you have confirmed the email is enabled for that
instance,
     then you have a cronjob problem.

If they all/most say sent, but you haven't gotten any emails,
     then you have an email configuration problem.

Sorry, I can't help beyond this.

GPML,
Mark Tompsett