[Koha] Koha Extra Records

Chrispin Simasiku Sitali libsitali at gmail.com
Tue Oct 14 22:54:18 NZDT 2014

Greetings Koha Community,

I am at my wits end. I have a marc file with 10 000 records on it. I want
to have this in my Koha installation for searching only. I am currently
cataloguing some books and I want to use this for searching through only,
if I find a marching record for a particular book then I import it in my
collection. When I finish cataloguing I then delete the collection because
I may not need it any more Please how do I go about it.

I am using  Koha 3.16.04 on Ubuntu 12.04.5 LTS and I installed Koha
according to http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Koha_3.x, using package
install

Kind Regards

Sitali CS