[Koha] Downgrade koha database from 3.16.x to 3.14.x

Dibyendra Hyoju dibyendra at gmail.com
Sat Oct 4 22:25:48 NZDT 2014

Hi all,

With reference to issue on searching
(http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.comp.misc.koha/36671) mentioned
earlier in the Koha general mailing list, I am thinking to downgrade
the database structure of Koha 3.16.4 to 3.14.x.

While using the 3.16 database with Koha 3.14 software, it works,
surprisingly, maybe both are stable release and their database schema
don't have big changes. However, I have only tested searching and have
not tested other functionalities.

What I am thinking now is to create a database schema of version 3.14
and import only the data of Koha 3.16 database by disabling create
table and drop table statements.

If anyone have done this kind of task or have a better idea, please
kindly suggest.

Thank you.

Regards,
Dibyendra