[Koha] IndependentBranches - Administration option

Alexede ale_tede at libero.it
Sat Oct 4 03:55:07 NZDT 2014

Hi all,

I have installed, since few months, Koha 3.16.1 on Deiban and started to use
koha adding records.
Now I have add a new branch (in the same databse and installation) but I
vould like to use the "IndependentBranches" set to "prevent" in the
Administration option.

But, like the manual says, "It is important that this value be set before
going live and that it NOT be changed", and infact I have started to use
Koha with this option set to "Do not prevent" (i didn't know about this
issue).

So now, also if I set the "IndependentBranches" to "prevent", the function
doesn't work and a parton of the new branch is still able to modify items,
patron, ecc of the other branch.

Does anyone have any suggestion?

Thanks,
Alessio