[Koha] How to start search suggestion in OPAC

suzon das suzonduislm52 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 30 22:00:38 NZDT 2014

Dear all,
Recently I have installed koha 3.16 in Debian wheezy 7. My library authority
asked me to facilitate search suggestion in OPAC searching. That means when
a user will search in search box he will be shown the related items
available in our koha database. The best example is Google search, as Google
shows suggestion under the term. Please tell me how to start..