[Koha] Requesting for Help on KOHA problem

Owen Leonard oleonard at myacpl.org
Thu Nov 27 02:49:25 NZDT 2014

> I faced this erratic problem "error, your data might not have been saved"

It sounds like your session may have timed out before you finished
editing and saving your preferences. You can get more details about
this error by clicking the "Message log" link in the black box at the
bottom of the page.

When I open system preferences for editing and then log out from
another Koha tab the messages I see in the error details are "Error;
your data might not have been saved" and "You need to log in again,
your session has timed out."

If that is the case you'll need to investigate why your session is timing out.

  -- Owen

--
Web Developer
Athens County Public Libraries