[Koha] Checkout time in logs is wrong

Evan Lloyd evanlloyd at ocsi.org
Wed Nov 26 01:56:59 NZDT 2014

I have this same problem running Koha 3.16.04 on a virtual machine. I have
checked the time zone of the host machine, the time zone of guest machine,
as well as the time zone stored in MySQL. They are all the same (in my case
GMT +9), however the time that is created for checkouts is obviously in a
different time zone.

Anyone else have any experience with this?