[Koha] Koha Training

Vinod Kumar Mishra vinod_librarian at rediffmail.com
Wed Nov 19 04:14:26 NZDT 2014

Dear All,

Its my pleasure to inform you that Nehru Library, College of Agriculture Campus, Indira Gandhi Agricultural University, Raipur Chhattisgarh is going to organize Training Program on Koha Library management software on 22-23 November, 2014 and Myself and Mr. D.P. Tripathi is invited to share our knowledge on the said topic.

To participate in the event you may contact to Dr. Madhav Pandey at :

http://www.igau.edu.in/lib_librarian.htm

Hope to meet many professionals who is eager to learn and implement Koha at their libraries and get our untiring free of cost support in implementations of the same.

Thanking You.

With regards,
Vinod Kumar Mishra,
Assistant Librarian,