[Koha] Recover deleted books

Chris Cormack chris at bigballofwax.co.nz
Tue Nov 18 18:51:36 NZDT 2014

On 18 November 2014 18:45, CTS-Programmer 3 (Paul Dokken) <
cts-prog3 at sil.org.pg> wrote:

> We accidently deleted about 100 books a few weeks ago and would like to
> recover them.  We have a list of the barcodes and titles.  What would be
> the best way to do this?
>
> Thanks,

Hi Paul

Look in the deleteditems, deletedbiblioitems and deletedbiblio tables. You
should be able to select the rows you want and insert them back into the
right tables.
If that doesn't work, restore one of your older back ups to another MySQL
instance and select the rows from there.

Chris