[Koha] Zebra rebuild frequency

Robin Sheat robin at catalyst.net.nz
Mon Nov 17 13:56:31 NZDT 2014

Paul A schreef op vr 14-11-2014 om 19:53 [-0500]:
> It's been running every minute for two years ;=} using

Under older versions, there was a chance of two zebra reindexes crashing
into each other, and I think that if this happened, it could be possible
that a change would get lost. Running every minute would increase the
chances of that happening. Newer versions (3.16 I think) lock the
reindexing process so two runs can't collide.

--
Robin Sheat
Catalyst IT Ltd.