[Koha] Koha 3.16.4, patron card creator and overlapping patron images

eugene jose espinoza eugenegf at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 17 02:48:35 NZDT 2014

Using Koha 3.16.4, I'm trying out patron card creator. I read in the Koha manual that uploaded images for patron images should be 200 x 300 pixels. I have the almost same settings here: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-3a5TmjTcFRc/U1eNM5Ae1ZI/AAAAAAAAKEY/VfpWnznLeAU/s1600/Patron-card-Layout.png Whenever I download the pdf file of batch, I see another picture with settings 180x137 overlapped in the next picture with settings 140x140pixels. For patrons without uploaded images, the pictures shown are the pictures in the left side. Are these suspect for bugs? Or I miss out on something? Thanks in advance and cheers!
|   |
|  |
|  |
| View on 1.bp.blogspot.com | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |