[Koha] Firefox speed issues

Jeffrey Gabel jeff.gabel at brooklaw.edu
Sat Nov 15 06:57:53 NZDT 2014

I haven't noticed speed issues with Firefox, but their security issues have recently been problematic with Koha - those appear resolved, but I'd tried Chrome for a few days (I had avoided Chrome since there were general issue with it on my work desktop, though others here had not issue with it - those problems seem to be gone now).   Chrome did not present any of the security issues, and one thing I discovered:  long ago I noticed that many Koha pages can't open via the back/forward browser navigation , especially in the ACQ module.  I hadn't considered that this is browser-related, but so far I'm not seeing this problem in Chorme.  I will try to remember to continue using Koha on Chrome and see how things run.

Jeff Gabel
Catalog & E-Resources Manager
Brooklyn Law School
250 Joralemon Street