[Koha] Report_transfer

Jameela P jameelaforu at gmail.com
Sat Nov 15 02:56:22 NZDT 2014

Our main library consist of 3 Branches of library situated at different
locations having 2500 books each. The databases of books of all these
branches are maintained in KOHA database.The branch libraries now require
the database of the books held at their library separately.  They want
almost all the field of bibliographical data like ISBN, Class No., title,
author, edition, publication, physical description, bar code etc...So
please advice me on the following

1) How to generate full report on transferred books in excel or CSV format

2) I have checked the same in SQL Report Library in Wiki.Koha community
(Item 4.34), but failed to access the requirement as I am a first time user
of SQL report generation methods.

Request educate me on the above.

Jameela, Information Assistant at Indian Naval Academy