[Koha] Restrict Patron just to the library the Item is from

anjoze joseanjos at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 04:06:20 NZDT 2014

vikram zadgaonkar-2 wrote
> That's what . If a patron is has damaged or lost a book from library A how
> can you allow him to borrow from other branch.
> On 24-Oct-2014 9:30 PM, "anjoze" <

> joseanjos@

> > wrote:
>
>> Sorry I mean:
>> Restrict just to Library A and let him borrow on libraries B and C?

Ok, this is our problem:
We have a public Library and school libraries.
We don’t want to duplicate Patrons.
If a Patron is restricted in the public Library he has to be able to borrow
from his school library because they need to read some books so they can do
the homework assigned by teachers.
If they are restricted they cant do homework.
I would suggest to implement this option on future versions.
Thank you

-----
Koha version: 	3.08.04
       - -