[Koha] Email notices

Jonathan Druart jonathan.druart at biblibre.com
Thu Nov 13 00:10:06 NZDT 2014

Hello Paul,

If I am not wrong, the DUEDGST (and DUE) is used when you set advanced
notices to 0 day, otherwise it's PREDUEDGST (and PREDUE).

To loop on items, you should use the <item> tag.

The default messaging preferences will only affect new patrons. But you can
use misc/maintenance/borrowers-force-messaging-defaults to update existing
ones.

Could you please open a new bug [1] and detail how you recreate the
duplicated notification?

Regards,
Jonathan

[1] http://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/enter_bug.cgi?product=Koha