[Koha] Getting error-site library does not exist

Nilratan Bhattacharjee litonnilratan at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 16:12:07 NZDT 2014

During installation of koha on Ubuntu 12.04 LTS, I have found 1 error
message....

when I have given command.... "sudo a2ensite library"

I got a error "ERROR: Site library does not exist!

Now problem is that I am able to run both Koha staff client and OPAC from
the host computer i.e from my computer but i can't access my koha staff
client from any other computer on my LAN network although I am able to
access my koha OPAC using the ip address of my LAN network.

Please help and solve the issue.