[Koha] Email notices

CTS-Programmer 3 (Paul Dokken) cts-prog3 at sil.org.pg
Tue Nov 11 20:01:24 NZDT 2014

I am trying to get email notification working correctly.  I have check-in and checkout notices working fine.  I even get a list of items when a patron checks in/out multiple items.  The problems I have are I get duplicate messages for overdue items.  The date and time is the same for both emails going out.  The other problem is that when the DUEDGST notice goes out it does not show details of the items that are due.  I am looking at the patron category where this is happening and I have the Advance notice set to 2 days and have Digests only checked.  The only other options I have set are checkout check-in.

Thanks, Paul

Paul Dokken
Software Developer
SIL PNG Communication and Technology Services
Ukarumpa EHP 444 | Papua New Guinea
cts-prog3 at sil.org.pg
+675-537-3544 x4404 {Telecom}
+675-7081-8666 {Digicel}