[Koha] Importing Marc records from Koha 2.2.9 into 3.14.05

Elizabeth Wilcox ewilcox at metier3.com.au
Fri May 30 14:28:42 NZST 2014

Thanks so much for the responses. I'm now working through converting the information using Marceditor (proving to be a long, slow process as there are many discrepancies). Looks like there have been huge changes in the fields so, as half the data had been reentered manually before I commenced in the role, looks like I may need to go back to that.