[Koha] Technical help with Frameworks

Zeno Tajoli z.tajoli at cineca.it
Thu May 29 20:01:51 NZST 2014

Hi to all,

Il 29/05/2014 01:14, Elaine Bradtke ha scritto:
> I have edited frameworks this way before 3.14.
>   I'd be interested to know if anyone has edited a framework exported from
> 3.14 and had it import successfully.  Has something changed in the import /
> export process that is causing it to fail?

in my experience, the best format to use to work offline with
Frameworks is .sql.
I work on windows with Notepad++

I create new frameworks starting from FA framework, adding fiels and
subfields from Default with cut-and-paste.

To do massise change on sam values is use SQL.
I import Framework in a specific db with command line, I do the change,
I export with command line also.
On command line for MySQL I suggest to google it.

Bye
Zeno Tajoli

--
Dr. Zeno Tajoli
Dipartimento STAF - Automazione Biblioteche
z.tajoli at cineca.it
fax +39 02 2135520
CINECA - Sede operativa di Segrate