[Koha] Technical help with Frameworks

Paul A paul.a at navalmarinearchive.com
Thu May 29 03:33:54 NZST 2014

You might want to consider, as a "labour saving possibility", editing a
copy of the "Fast Add Framework" (add/subtract the few fields that are
[ir]relevant to your needs) rather than attacking the default framework in
all its glory. In this manner, you can *probably* ignore the Koha to MARC
mapping which is designed as a shortcut to the full bibliographic framework.

Paul