[Koha] [Mykoha-NZ] Koha Development Opportunity : Display of images in OPAC from multiple sources

Kathryn Tyree kathryn at catalyst.net.nz
Mon May 26 13:06:22 NZST 2014

Hi Viktor,

I'm Kathryn from Catalyst, and will be coordinating things if we go
ahead with this. I understand Melissa has let you know about costs. I'll
be in touch with everyone contributing if we go ahead.

Hope we can get this improvement in by working together :)

Best wishes,
Kathryn

Kathryn Tyree // Project Manager

DDI // +64 4 803 2414