[Koha] koha item types dropdown instead of library dropdown

schnydszch eugenegf at yahoo.com
Sun May 25 03:35:25 NZST 2014

Hi! Still novice with jquery, but I'm trying it out, I'm at my wit's end
reading on jquery. I have came up with this:

$("select#masthead_search").append("<option value=\"mc-itype\">Item
type-books</option>");
$("input[name='q']").val('BK');

What this one do, is the text 'BK' is in the search box, But still got Item
type - Books in the dropdown menu. Now, how do I hide 'BK'? And to actually
select Item type books, put the any title in the search box, and be able to
search books with the title in the search box. Thanks and cheers!