[Koha] On the choice of MARC-format

Anthony Mao maolins at gmail.com
Wed May 21 08:48:36 NZST 2014

Good question!

Check your UKRMARC. Where is your title proper? 245(MARC21) or 200(UNIMARC).
Your MARC choice must keep harmony with Z39.50 copy cataloguing.

Taiwan libraries choose MARC21, because Taiwan's Z39.50 servers
provide MARC21 records only.  However China libraries have to choose
UNIMARC, because their Z39.50 servers provide CNMARC(based on UNIMARC)
records.