[Koha] ***UNCHECKED*** Importing Loan History

Owen Leonard oleonard at myacpl.org
Wed May 21 03:50:13 NZST 2014

> Will there be any problem if I import transaction history through
> offline circulation process? I have around 500000 transactions.

I don't know if any of the offline circulation methods have been
tested with that many transactions. However, it wouldn't really be a
transaction "history" since all the transactions would be added with
the date of the import.

I would think it would be more straightforward to add the data
directly to the issues table, but I've never done it myself so I don't
know how to advise you go about it.

  -- Owen

--
Web Developer