[Koha] ***UNCHECKED*** KOHA users.

Jerwyn Fernandez jerwyn_fernandez at southville.edu.ph
Mon May 19 15:48:17 NZST 2014

Hi David,

I'm so surprise that our library is included already.

Maybe somebody from the Nation Library of the Philippines included us, due
to we usually consult them if we are having difficulties in KOHA.

Anyway we are 3.12.01 Ubuntu not 2.2.9 Fedora

Regards,

--
*BE AMAZING. BE SOUTHVILLE.*

Jerwyn G. Fernadez, RL
Basic Education Librarian
Southville International School and Colleges
Tel: 825-6374 loc.117/146

*Like us            https://www.facebook.com/sisc.monarchs
<https://www.facebook.com/sisc.monarchs>*
*Follow us        https://twitter.com/SISCMonarchs