[Koha] ***UNCHECKED*** Pictures of libraries running Koha?

Dan Scott denials at gmail.com
Sat May 10 07:28:08 NZST 2014

Hi:

I'm giving a few talks in the next couple of months about the
schema.orgRDFa integration that Koha offers, and I was hoping I might
be able to put
together some composite images that show libraries (big and small, around
the world) that are now more connected to the web of linked data as a
result of that effort.

Ideally the pictures would be made available under something like a
CC-BY-SA license so that they could be reshared with the appropriate
attribution.

A set of pictures like this seems like it would be fun and useful to have
in general on the koha-community.org site, and I wasn't able to find
anything existing along those lines, so perhaps this wouldn't be all about
satisfying a nice-to-have for me...

That said, if a collection like this already exists, I would greatly
appreciate a pointer :)

Thanks,
Dan