[Koha] ***UNCHECKED*** Display of Suggestion Status Tabs Disappear with Status Change

Arun Kumar arun.aimit.2010 at gmail.com
Fri May 9 18:59:04 NZST 2014

Hello

Lately we have been working on KOHA modules and understand various
functions offered in KOHA. we found a problem in Suggestion management of
Acquisition Module

In the Default View of Suggestion management of Acquisition Module all the
Status Tabs  like Pending, Accepted, Checked, Ordered, Rejected and their
respected Suggestions are displayed

The real problem lies here i.e. when we select a suggestion from any of
these Status Tabs and change their Status and submit. Once this action is
committed only the Tab to which the Status is changed appears and the rest
of the tabs Disappear and the URL changes to the following
*cgi-bin/koha/suggestion/suggestion.pl#[Previous
<http://suggestion.pl/#[Previous> Suggestion Status]*
once this* "#[Previous Suggestion Status]"* is removed from the URL it
redirects to the Default View of Suggestion Management

My Question is that How do we directly redirect to the Default View in
Suggestion Management with a changed Suggestion Status With all Tabs not
being Disappeared

Please Help us. Any pointers will be appreciated

Regards

ARUNKUMAR
National Institute of Oceanography
Dona-Paula, Goa, India