[Koha] Looking for help with a report

Steven Nickerson snicker1 at maine.rr.com
Fri May 2 12:25:33 NZST 2014

Thank you Nick,
   That's close...at least it gets me my list in the pull-down but none of them return results, I think because the itype field in items contains the "code" and not the "description", right?  I actually prefer the description be what shows up in the pull-down, but then how do I do the lookup in the SQL and use the corresponding code for the actual query?

Steve