[Koha] Auto update authority in biblio record after importation

Alex87 aletede87 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 30 01:35:45 NZDT 2014

Hi all,

I have just import through /misc/bulkmarcimport.pl -a -file /auth.mrc
some authority record, in wich I have put the same number in 001 MARC tag in
order to overwrite exiting authority record.

All seems to go fine, but the problem is that when I search for a biblio
record with an autority that I have just import I see the old (overwritten)
authority form, to update this I have to open (one by one) the new imported
authority and save those.

Is there a way to update also the biblio record associated to the autority
that I import in the catalogue (I have the "dontmerge" preferences set up in
"Do").

Thank you very much for you help

Alex