[Koha] Upgrading Koha from 3.06 to 3.14

Vinod Kumar Mishra vinod_librarian at rediffmail.com
Fri Mar 28 00:25:06 NZDT 2014

Dear,

Please use the following commands one by one to upgrade to latest old stable version:

1. echo deb http://debian.koha-community.org/koha oldstable main | sudo tee /etc/apt/sources.list.d koha.list
2. wget -O- http://debian.koha-community.org/koha/gpg.asc | sudo apt-key add -
3. sudo apt-get update
4. sudo apt-get upgrade
5. sudo apt-get dist-upgrade

This will update koha to latest stable version and then check the emails.

On Thu, 27 Mar 2014 15:14:44 +0530  wrote
>Hi all,

I installed Koha 3.06 from the source few years back. Recently, I have also

installed Koha 3.14 using koha-common into another machine.

My queries are:

1. I was wondering if there is a way to upgrade the database of Koha 3.06

to 3.14.

2. Or can we upgrade the Koha 3.06 to 3.14 using Koha 3.14 source?

Thanking you,

Dibyendra Hyoju

Koha at lists.katipo.co.nz

With regards,