[Koha] [ByWater Partners] Development for 'On Demand' Printouts of Overdue Bills

Heather Braum (NEKLS) hbraum at nekls.org
Wed Mar 26 05:55:16 NZDT 2014

Lisa,

Our NExpress consortia would be interested in being a partner on this
development.

Heather Braum
NExpress Coordinator
Resource Sharing Librarian
Northeast Kansas Library System
hbraum at nekls.org

"The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those cannot read
and write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn." ~Alvin
Toffler, *Rethinking the Future*