[Koha] unable to locate koha-conf.xml

SATISH lis4satish at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 17:54:39 NZDT 2014

Hello Sir,

@Indranil: Thank you, as you indicated, koha-conf.xml is traceable at
/etc/koha/sites/<instance name>/koha-conf.xml.

My actual problem is:

Firstly I added one RECORD with 3 items along with Dewey Number.
Later I added 10 items to the same RECORD,
after adding many such records in to the koha db,

Next I tried to run, sudo koha-rebuild-zebra --full -v instancename

Still, I can not see, Dewey number is not reflecting for 10 items which are
added later to the same record.

Next I tried for ./rebuild_zebra.pl -run-as-root -b -r -a
and got following error:
unable to locate Koha configuration file koha-conf.xml at
/usr/share/koha/lib/C4/Context.pm line 372. ( for this I got answer from
Mr. Indranil)
and other sources, redirected me to copy and paste the koha-conf.xml file
from

/etc/koha/sites/<Instance Name>/koha-conf.xml  to   /etc/koha/ directory.

Please advice me what might be causing this? since everything is being done
by packages?

click here to view my problem: (click
here<https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/0cKAceMgoyZqj84BOvME2lTM4v0Yocqz49qj8kvBEyg=w234-h207-p-no>
)

History: Installed koha 3.10 on Ubuntu 12.04.3 LTS (GNU/Linux
3.5.0-47-generic i686) via packages method and later upgraded to 3.14.

With Thanks
Satish