[Koha] Koha error at Printer Profile

Anthony Mao maolins at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 12:05:18 NZDT 2014

Hi community,

I am using Koha 3.14.04 under Ubuntu 12.04.

There is an error while I try edit Printer profle.

After click save button, screen shows fellowing message:

-->
Software error:

Can't call method "save" without a package or object reference at
/usr/share/koha/intranet/cgi-bin/patroncards/edit-profile.pl line 72.

For help, please send mail to the webmaster ([no address given]),
giving this error message and the time and date of the error.
<--

Can someone give me a hand.

--
Wishing you all the best. . . .