[Koha] New patron restrictions data

Heather Braum (NEKLS) hbraum at nekls.org
Fri Mar 21 03:55:46 NZDT 2014

Thank you Jonathan for correcting me. I completely misread Nicole's
question as the data she had was in the borrower_debarments table and she
was asking where was the other data was. :) I need much more coffee this
morning!

Heather Braum
NExpress Coordinator
Resource Sharing Librarian
Northeast Kansas Library System
hbraum at nekls.org

"The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those cannot read
and write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn." ~Alvin
Toffler, *Rethinking the Future*