[Koha] Multiple libraries assigned to a patron

alessandro macuz alessandro.macuz at gmail.com
Sat Mar 15 00:52:02 NZDT 2014

Hi all,

I'm discovering the Koha library I inherited from previous admins.
Since I'm a bit new to Koha administration I'd like to know if things were
done the correct way.

So far I saw that 7 libraries were defined but afaik patrons can be
assigned to one library only. Libraries in our organization are per country
but staff members are supposed to administer all of them.

Is it the correct way to define different libraries but then how to assign
multiple to a single patron or

only one library should have been defined and then book location would be
the right property/field (not sure I'm using the proper Koha terms here) to
assign a book to a library?

I hope I described my situation clearly.

Thanks,

Alex