[Koha] import of data into koha not possible for me.

Indranil Das Gupta indradg at gmail.com
Fri Mar 14 23:46:52 NZDT 2014

Hi,

On Fri, Mar 14, 2014 at 1:56 PM, Anjana Lakshmi <anjanasaneesh at gmail.com> wrote:
> The backup of the koha database is not able to restore into the koha
> database.
>
> Kindly help

Without an idea of which version of Koha and your installation method
it is difficult to give any advice. When you post to the list asking
for help, mention these.

Anyway, unless we know what steps you have already undertaken and what
is the exact failure, it is difficult to help.

cheers

--
Indranil Das Gupta

Phone : +91-98300-20971
Blog    : http://indradg.randomink.org/blog
IRC      : indradg on irc://irc.freenode.net
Twitter : indradg