[Koha] E-resource management with Koha

Vinod Kumar Mishra vinod_librarian at rediffmail.com
Tue Mar 4 21:26:49 NZDT 2014

Dear all,

Now a days many big libraries are purchasing e-books in their library collections but few neither integrate it with their Library management software nor provide appropriate methods to access the same. Therefore my suggestion is such libraries may use Koha LMS which is wonderful software for automation purpose and making catalogue of such reading materials.

Since, vendors/Publishers already provide the Marc/Excel record of purchased e-books so it could be directly imported into the Koha without much effort and investment. My live DVD
http://sourceforge.net/projects/vkmkoha/files/ of Koha can be used for installation and i feel that it could be done by library staffs only. if you wish to do the above please feel free to contact and I ensure you to assist from remote place to make the job easy.

You may also attend our workshop for the above and to learn Koha LMS:

http://library.nitrkl.ac.in/images/bpcl/workshop/

Thanking You.

With regards,
Vinod Kumar Mishra,