[Koha] using javascript functions with koha

Owen Leonard oleonard at myacpl.org
Tue Mar 4 03:18:44 NZDT 2014

> Unfortunately I cam not sure where I can place them as the 'opacuserjs' only
> accepts javascript embedded in:
>
> $(document).ready(function(){});

That isn't true. The opacuserjs preference accepts any kind of inline
JavaScript you want to put in it. Anything which would normally be
included inside <script> tags on your page.

> Below I have posted the two functions. Do i have to create a separate
> javascript file and reference it or can the fuctions be editted to work in
> 'opacuserjs'?

No, you can embed this code in opacuserjs. But it looks to me like the
code is intended to work with an onclick event attached to an element
on the page.

What is the script intended to do? Do you have a working example
outside of Koha?

  -- Owen

--
Web Developer