[Koha] number of bibliographic records

Nisreen Qabbani nisreenqabbani at gmail.com
Mon Mar 3 19:53:51 NZDT 2014

Have tried that
But there was a problem
After placing

SELECT l.action, count(l.timestamp) AS 'bibs'
FROM action_logs l
LEFT JOIN borrowers p ON (p.borrowernumber=l.user)
WHERE module='CATALOGUING'
      AND date(l.timestamp) BETWEEN <<Between (yyyy-mm-dd)>> AND <<and
(yyyy-mm-dd)>>
      AND l.info!='item' AND user=<<user no.>>
GROUP BY l.action

The origin of the SQL reports
And specify the date and name
Does not show results, but shows the same instructions
What is the problem