[Koha] FW: Request to be added as Koha Support Provider

Paul A paul.a at navalmarinearchive.com
Mon Jun 30 03:26:23 NZST 2014

At 11:17 AM 6/29/2014 +0000, Martin McGovern wrote:
>[snip]
>We have a link to http://www.koha-community.org on our main Koha web page
>so we are fulfilling our obligations as per the "How to get listed" page
>on koha-community.org.

On your page
<http://www.interleaf.ie/Products-and-Services/Library-Management-Systems/Koha>,
the link is there, but pretty well hidden...

In "With a large community of active users..." the word 'community' is just
a hair different (color: #62667a; compared to color: #131342;) than the
rest of the text, and I had to go to "Page source" to find that this was
your link.

The four other "Koha" links on that page are back to yourself.

I (personally, others may have much better eyesight than I do) would
suggest that you ask your web designer to review the lack of visibility ...
and you could perhaps put an <A HREF> tag around the Koha logo.

Best -- Paul