[Koha] From Marcedit to Koha

Luciana Coca lucianacoca1313 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 28 01:03:04 NZST 2014

Well, when i use the "Delimited Text Translator" add-in from Marcedit,
i pick the .xls archive to be converse to .mrk. I click "Next" and
that is when i recieve the error "system.data.oledb.oledbexception
(0x80004005)".
I believe it's a Marcedit error, but i need a tool converse my
databases to Marc format.
What marc formar editor are you using?