[Koha] Dymo LabelWriter

Dianna Roberts Dianna.Roberts at opus.co.nz
Fri Jun 20 16:38:58 NZST 2014

Hi Katie,

We had been using one until last year when we lost the connection after a network upgrade and didn't bother to restore it as we're now using the same printer that does our routing list slips.

Unfortunately I can't remember how we first set it up, whether or it was done by our own IT staff or in conjunction with Catalyst IT.

But it certainly can be done.

Regards,
Dianna Roberts

Dianna M Roberts | Manager Information Centre | Opus International Consultants Ltd
Phone +64 4 471 7250 | Mobile +64 21 225 7614 | Fax +64 4 473 1075 | Email Dianna.Roberts at opus.co.nz
Level 6, Majestic Centre, 100 Willis Street, Wellington 6011, New Zealand
PO Box 12004, Wellington 6144, New Zealand

Message: 1