[Koha] How to Get Active logged in User Details Based on Sessions Running on Client machines

Arun Kumar arun.aimit.2010 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 19 17:29:17 NZST 2014

Hello,

I have been working on KOHA customization for almost 2 months, Inorder make
it Compatible to our Workflow.

My question is How to get Active User details Currently managing the
Intranet interface, like how it automatically does in Suggestion Management
of acquisition module i.e When we change the Suggestion status it picks
automatically the current managed user "Managed By" column.

This is required to make it agile sending email alerts from the current
managed user as it does it using default admin address ie
"KohaAdminEmailAddress" stored in System Preference.

the modules are little difficult to understand, hence development is
delayed. Please Help Us, We have been trying a lot any help will be
appreciated

Regards

Arunkumar
National Institute of Oceanography