[Koha] Export between two catalog inside 'Staff Client'

zolot zolot at imath.kiev.ua
Wed Jun 18 21:29:37 NZST 2014

Hello, Koha-users !

In my library computer (OS Windows XP), Koha 3.14 works as a 'staff client'.

In this computer I have created 2 bibliographic catalogues, named B1 and B2, with identical UKRMARC framewokrs.

It is necessary to export database B1 into B2.

What option must I choose (among
                 'Export to CSV Spreadsheet',
                 'Export to Excel as xml format',
                 'Export to OpenDocument   Spreadsheet format',
                 'Export to SQL',
see: Administration > 4.1.5.1. Export Framework ) to export database B1 into B2 ?

Why ?

Thank you,
Gennady