[Koha] Please Add as Koha support provider list

Amit Gupta amitddng135 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 18 18:08:12 NZST 2014

Hi Mayank,

It was great to know that you have also started providing services for Koha.
I have small suggestion please check your website content. I think you have
copy and pasted from other Koha vendors.

http://www.techletsolutions.com/content/koha-support

Please make necessary changes.

On Wed, Jun 18, 2014 at 11:17 AM, Mayank Srivastava <mayanksri1989 at gmail.com
> wrote:

> Dear Webmaster,
>
> We wish to be included in the home page of paid support companies.
>
> We provide the contact information:
> *Company Name*: Techlet Solutions Private Limited
> --------
> *Contact Person*: Pranav Shankar
> --------
> *Contact email*: pranav at techletsolutions.com
> --------
> *Website*: http://www.techletsolutions.com/ -
> http://www.techletsolutions.com/content/koha-support
> --------
> *Telephone*: 011-40564869 - +91-9910765001
> --------
> *Address*: C-19,First floor , DDA sheds,Okhla Phase-1 , New Delhi-110020
>
> *Short description of our services*:
>
>    - Technical consulting and problem solving
>    - Providing training to library staff.
>    - Network configuration consultation
>    - Customizations and enhancements of OPAC and staff interfaces based on
>    customer requirements
>    - Report generation for detailed analysis of Library operations.
>    - Bug-fixes.
>    - 24/7 monitoring of your hosted server
>    - Regular updates to your Koha system as new functionality becomes
>    available to you, as well as the application of new releases to your
> system
>    as they are made available (usually every 4-6 months)

> Thanks in advance!
>
> Regards
> *Mayank Srivastava*
> Mob: +91 971 851 6955