[Koha] Barcode population/import

Katelyn Browne kbrowne at ccpcs.org
Tue Jun 17 08:27:13 NZST 2014

This seems tricky to me--if the barcode is the ISBN, then you can never
have multiple copies of the same book (because barcodes must be unique).

If you will really never have multiple copies of an item, I'd use MarcEdit
to copy the ISBN into the barcode subfield. Rebuilding Zebra isn't a big
deal.

Katelyn Browne
Middle/High School Librarian
Capital City Public Charter School