[Koha] Incomprehensible e-mails to Koha-forum

zolot zolot at imath.kiev.ua
Fri Jun 13 19:46:19 NZST 2014

Dear 北京外国语大学留学生办公室 梁国伟,

I  have received (already three times) such information from you (through the Koha-forum):

                            已收到,感谢您的来信

Thank you for your attention, of course, but:

1) why not in English (recollect that the working language of Koha-forum is English),

2) why 'auto-RE:', i.e.  you use an answering machine or a robot (what is your purpose?),

and at last - this is main -

3) this your information absolutely does not contain any data about Koha-programming, that is why this information is not of any interest for me. (I am sure for other Koha-users
too.)

Draw a conclusion by  oneself, please.

Successes in studies,
Gennady