[Koha] US librarians seeking help with Koha APIs

Lee Miller lmiller at buttepubliclibrary.info
Wed Jun 11 04:29:20 NZST 2014

Hi James,
We are a Koha library in Montana and use Overdrive for our E-content. We
batch load the E-records into Koha as provided to us from Overdrive.
When a patron selects the Overdrive materials there is a link that takes
the user to the Overdrive site to manage the down load. The authenticate
with their library card and download the content. One unfortunate aspect
of this action is that the analytics for this use is with Overdrive and
not Koha for statistical tracking purposes.
Hope this helps, feel free to contact me if I can be of further assistance.
Lee Miller
Library Director
BSB PL
Butte, MT