[Koha] Fwd: BSB PL Adult Services Librarian open position

Lee Miller lmiller at buttepubliclibrary.info
Tue Jun 10 10:33:25 NZST 2014

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	BSB PL Adult Services Librarian open position
Date: 	Mon, 09 Jun 2014 15:32:18 -0600
From: 	Lee Miller <lmiller at buttepubliclibrary.info>
To: 	Montana Listserv <WIRED-MT-L at OCLC.ORG>,
lfrederiksen at vancouver.wsu.edu, mattaj at uw.edu

Greetings All,
Do you know an awesome librarian who would love an exciting opportunity
to serve our 35,000 citizens and design and implement amazing programming?
Then please share this job listing with them and a link to what is great
about Butte America!!
Position is open until filled. Starting salary is 36,224.00 with great
benefits.  MLIS students who are completing their degrees or who are
recent graduates are encouraged to apply.
Job description attached.
Contact me with questions but all applicants need to complete BSB online
application to be considered for employment.
Thank you!
Lee Miller, MLIS
UW 2008

Job posting with Butte Silver Bow